Hertfordshire Wedding and Portrait Photographer
Hi, I’m Sarah, a wedding and portrait photographer based in Hertfordshire. Thanks for stopping by to have a look around my website.
5 Things You Need to Know About Me…
1. First of all, I can’t stand having my picture taken! That’s why I avoid awkward poses and focus on capturing the natural moments instead.
2. My approach to photography is relaxed, stylish and fun. Whether it’s a family photo shoot or your big day, I think it’s important that you feel comfortable in front of the camera. So, I’ll ensure you feel completely relaxed whilst using beautiful lighting and a little direction to create some amazing images for you.
3. I love my job! I’ve been working as a photographer since 2010 and have met hundreds of lovely couples and families who have made my job genuinely enjoyable.
4. I’m based in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire, but I love to travel! I photograph weddings all over the UK including Buckinghamshire, Essex, Surrey, Kent and Berkshire.
5. Finally, If I sound like the right photographer for you, I’d love to hear from you. You can get in touch using the contact information below or by completing my contact form.
Get in touch!
I’d love to hear more about your big day so feel free contact me via telephone, e-mail or using the contact form below.